Vehicle Tracking -GPS
Real-time vehicle tracking is a proven way to improve fleet performance. Optimise operating costs, increase efficiency and save time.
Always know what is happening with your vehicles and improve overall fleet performance. Real-time information enables fleet managers and operators to react to any changes and make better informed decisions.
GPS Tracking | Fleet management in logistics
7 Benefits of fleet management system
- Real-time vehicle location and status
- Vehicle address and coordinates
- Link to share location with 3rd parties
- Trip history
- Various reports for trip and vehicle activity
- Speed, fuel level and other parameters
- Street view and traffic information
- And much more!
How telematics benefits business?
Use advanced features to improve fleet performance.
- Driver behaviour monitoring
- Fuel level and consumption monitoring
- On-board computer data reading (CANbus)
- Trailer temperature monitoring
- Custom events
- Tachograph data
- Vehicle maintenance management
- Route planning and task sending