Complete Solution to Fleet management
Telematics Systems Company in Australia
Take fleet efficiency to new heights with Techtonika Autolink.
Techtonika Autolink is the premier telematics company in Australia, providing advanced and powerful solutions for fleet management that are sure to improve efficiency and reduce fuel costs for any logistics company.
Transportation is a business that is as old as any in the world. However, lately, there has been a rising demand for efficient and quick transportation solutions, resulting in more competition than ever in the field. Companies that offer such services need to provide the finest solutions to their clients while simultaneously ensuring that their operations remain efficient and would contribute to sustainable growth. Our leading telematics systems company in Australia can assist logistics companies in that endeavour.
What exactly are Telematics systems?
Telematics systems, in the simplest terms, are innovative and advanced software and hardware solutions designed to monitor the movement of fleet vehicles through GPS technology and onboard diagnostics. Logistics companies can take advantage of many types of Telematics systems as they are all geared toward monitoring and gathering real-time data to improve the efficiency of fleet operations.
Benefits of utilising Telematics systems
If you are wondering how telematics systems can benefit you, then you will surely find the below listed useful. Let’s have a glance at the following benefits that you will surely embrace on utilising Telematics systems.
- Reduce operating costs: By enabling the fleet manager to be at the top of everything with real-time data, the Telematics systems promote reducing operating costs.
- Reduce vehicles and asset costs: Allowing the admin to identify underutilised assets and keep an eye on the wear and tear of the fleet vehicle.
- Reduce incident and insurance costs: Better transportation fleet management, resulting in lowering claims costs and enabling the fleet owner to negotiate better insurance premiums.
- Improve fleet safety: Receiving real-time speed reports from the driver and utilising the information to improve the driver’s performance and road safety.
- Train risky drivers: Fleet management reporting enables businesses to track the performance of their fleet drivers and schedule tailor-made training plans for risky drivers.
- Integrating Information flows: By integrating tracking software with existing systems in the business, Logistics companies can enable a smoother information flow across all the crucial points in management.
- Reducing Carbon footprint: An efficient transportation, resulting in lower fuel wastage and reduced carbon emissions.
Connect with Techtonika Autolink today!
Fleet Monitoring is now made easy with Techtonika Autolink! Our telematics solutions are innovative and designed with the latest technologies to ensure satisfactory solutions for our clients. Meet delivery deadlines and strengthen your customer base with Techtonika Autolink telematics solution. We would streamline your business operations and gear them toward efficiency. Be a leader in the transportation business with Techtonika Autolink.
No matter what your requirement is, you can be assured of the finest software and hardware developed to meet them. Simply connect with us at our customer support helpline and get ready to be blown away!
Complete Solution From One Provider
Techtonika service is designed with our clients in mind to improve everyday work efficiency for both,logistics managers and drivers, increasing the rate of timely arrivals and cargo utilization.
Specified waypoints are turned into the most optimal routes.
See the latest information about the estimated time of arrival (real-time calculations).
Monitor driver’s behavior and driving time violations.
How does the solution work?
We Bring efficiency to the routing and tasking functions
In addition to these basic routing tasks, many router vendors may add extra functions for their products, such as security, remote connectivity, traffic filtering and monitoring, and network management functions.